Below are our current open applications.
2022 Fall Studio Tour
Since 1992, the Toe River Arts Studio Tour has showcased the talent and studios of North Carolina’s Yancey and Mitchell County artists. These world-renowned, well-traveled, and skilled artists bring beauty to the world by sharing their craft. The Studio Tour is a showcase for local artists to feature their work, processes, and studio spaces.
Applications are due by August 31, 2022.
Artist Support Grants Program
This program provides the opportunity for regional consortia of local arts councils to award project grants to artists in their regions. These grants support professional artists in any discipline and at any stage in their careers to pursue projects that further their artistic and professional development.
Projects must be completed by December 31, 2023.
Resources for Artists Affected by COVID-19
- Artist Relief will distribute $5,000 grants to artists facing dire financial emergencies due to COVID-19; serve as an ongoing informational resource; and co-launch the COVID-19 Impact Survey for Artists and Creative Workers, designed by Americans for the Arts, to better identify and address the needs of artists.
- ArtsReady Resource List
- ArtsNC Covid-19 Action and Resource Center
- Freelance Artist Resource
- Triangle Artworks COVID-19 Small Business and Non-profit Financial Relief Services
- National Endowment for the Arts COVID-19 Resources for Artists and Arts Organizations
- NC Artist Relief Fund
Americans for the Arts Impact Survey – please fill out the survey, let them know how you have been impacted so that they can advocate for support for artists from the federal government.
Backline Care – Mission: To connect music industry professionals and their family members with a trust network of mental health and wellness providers
NAMI & NAMI Wake County – for those concerned about mental health during this whole experience, the national NAMI chapter and local chapters (such as NAMI Wake) have resources – nami.org and nami-wake.org
Resources for Artists in the COVID-19 Crisis: Emergency grants, freelance resources, legal aid, and more.
Workshops and Classes