There are no open applications at this time.
Please check back here often or follow us on social media for more artist opportunities.
Resources for Artists Affected by COVID-19
- Artist Relief will distribute $5,000 grants to artists facing dire financial emergencies due to COVID-19; serve as an ongoing informational resource; and co-launch the COVID-19 Impact Survey for Artists and Creative Workers, designed by Americans for the Arts, to better identify and address the needs of artists.
- ArtsReady Resource List
- ArtsNC Covid-19 Action and Resource Center
- Freelance Artist Resource
- Triangle Artworks COVID-19 Small Business and Non-profit Financial Relief Services
- National Endowment for the Arts COVID-19 Resources for Artists and Arts Organizations
- NC Artist Relief Fund
Americans for the Arts Impact Survey – please fill out the survey, let them know how you have been impacted so that they can advocate for support for artists from the federal government.
Backline Care – Mission: To connect music industry professionals and their family members with a trust network of mental health and wellness providers
NAMI & NAMI Wake County – for those concerned about mental health during this whole experience, the national NAMI chapter and local chapters (such as NAMI Wake) have resources – nami.org and nami-wake.org
Resources for Artists in the COVID-19 Crisis: Emergency grants, freelance resources, legal aid, and more.
Workshops and Classes