Toe River Arts works to support the arts by imagining a brighter future where arts and community unite to thrive. For over four decades, we have worked to offer programs, activities, and opportunities that engage and enlighten those who stay for a lifetime or only a day.
Individual – a single artist
Collaborative – two or more artists operating under a single business name, creating work together, promoted as one entity.
Gallery – selling art is the primary purpose of business. Generally open a minimum of 6 months a year
$75 – Individual or Collaborative Group
- Eligible to jury in as exhibitor in Toe River Arts Gift Shop and Ecommerce
- Artist page on website
PROMOTIONAL membership ( BASIC + )
$125 – Individual, Collaborative, or Gallery
- Opportunity to participate in bi-annual Studio Tours
- “Toe River Arts” poster
- Opportunity for year-round promotion—social media,
radio, print, feature on wayfinding kiosks, listing on maps, directional signage
- Discount on Arts Resource Center rental rate
- Inclusion in Toe River Arts maps
- Opportunity to purchase Toe River Arts signage